Saturday, May 11, 2013

Detox baths (Home Spa)– My healing secrets revealed! – PART 9


SEA SALTS BATH-  Rejuvenating, Beautifying, detoxifying
Soak Time: 45- 60 MIN
Cost: $4(Lasts for 3 baths)
(once a week)
My Rating : ★★★★★


Enfolded in warmth. Submerged in comfort.
There is tranquility.
There is peace.

I take baths to escape, and to soothe my body and mind. Just the warmth of water and a good book are enough to make me forget my aches and pains for a little while. I like it steaming hot at first, and then I add cold to make it strong warm, so I don't get dizzy from too much heat. I can stay in there for a good hour. It drowns my stresses....

Sea salts are not only popular in the tub – sea salts are often used in the kitchen, in lieu of table salt. But sea salts are much better for you than table salt. Sea salt contains many of the minerals and nutrients that are normally stripped out of ordinary salt, giving sea salt many added benefits.

How it works?

Sea salts carry many benefits when used in the tub. Sea salts contain many minerals and nutrients that are beneficial for the skin. Sea salts, when combined with warm water, help open up the pores while plumping up the skin just a bit, giving you a healthy and youthful glow

How to take a sea salt bath?

Begin by running hot water in your bathtub. While the tub is filling, add 100gms of sea salt to the water. Next, you may want to add essential oils of your choice to the water for added benefits.

Enter the tub and begin soaking. Soak for 45-60 minutes. Relax, meditate, listen to music, and focus on the health of your body.

Benefits of Sea Salts bath

Sea Salt soaks offer a wide array of health benefits and can also be very therapeutic to our spirit.

Some of the internal benefits of sea salt soaks include:
   Reducing levels of stress
   Dealing with Insomnia
   Increasing circulation
   Expelling toxins from the body
   Draws out impurities in skin
   Soothes skin irritations
   Smooth and softens skin
   Encourages skin to renew itself
   Helps scars to heal
   Restores moisture balance to the skin
   Provides deep relaxation
   Promotes restfulness

Taking baths can be a rewarding experience, a chance to relax, ease the worries, and let your bubbles smooth you away in pure ecstasy and joy!

Trust me! If I could marry the tub, I would! 

No comments:

Post a Comment